Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Improving

I haven't done a post in a while. I have been going through some changes. The first chnage, I have always vowed I will never get married. I have been through rough relationships and I was on the edge of being too tired to care and just giving up. So, now I want to get married when the time comes.

My relationship with God is getting stronger and I have become more wiser. I really could care less about what people think of me. I have been through hell and back and I don't give a damn if you say, "Look, at what she's wearing!" Or "I can't believe she said that!" Well, if you don't want to know truth, then that is your damn problem.

Everyone has their drama, either family or other stuff. For me, I learned when there is drama approaching me, I just walk away. I can't get into the he said/ she said game. No one wins and everyone ends up mad at the one random person who didn't even witness the drama. Also, if you are all about drama, just don't come around me. I have enough problems of my own.

Lastly, I work with kids and it has been a humbling experience. I haven't had a job and about two years and God has placed me in a place where I feel I'm not equip for. I don't have kids of my own yet, so I feel at times out of place. But I have learned real quick about some kids. If you let your kid do anything he/she wants to do, then when they get to school him/her is a hand full. You can't expect your kid's teacher to teach him/her the abc's and discipline at the same time. It all starts at home.

Well, thanks for letting me say my piece. Let me know how you are improving. I would love to know.

3 comments:

  1. This is something that 'needs' to be said. Improving, how have I been improving? Well, I am refocusing on what my goals and avoiding situations and people who pull me off course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you growing into the woman I knew was there all along!!! Improving is one of those life lessons you can't find fully in a book!! From an older prospective it's always great to witness happen.

    ReplyDelete