Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Poems

Give me feed back about these poems. I would really appreciate it.

Suga Lovin on a High
Your lovin is so overwhelming,
Can hardly catch my breath.
So sweet like honey dew,
Everyday is like new.
I just can't fight it, you are my suga lovin on a high.

Apple, cherry, lemon lime,
You continue to be on my mind.
You've got flavor, yes indeed!
Can I steal you for a second, please?

Another serving you tend to please.
Hot as fire, you bring me to my knees.
Give it to me,
As I confess, there's no one else.

Guide me to a place where I can't hide my face.
Emotions pour down like a race.
As I journey to outer space,
You become my suga lovin on a high.


Music #1
Melodies, notes, and instruments moving fluently through the atmosphere.
Unique stanzas to break the barriers.
Signs of joy, love, and respect.
Inner peace is given.
Clarity of what you desire.

2 comments:

  1. "Suga Lovin on a High" is a cool and intimate piece! I enjoy the metaphors used comparing the loving as a sweet treat. The usage of words like "high" comparing the sensation of the fulfillment to that of a euphoric drug.

    She is entranced by the lovin and faithful indeed when she says, "As I confess, there's no one else". Monogamy wins indeed!

    "Guide me to a place where I can't hide my face". I envision a person who has worn masks throughout various stages of their life. Afraid to let but a chosen few close enough to see the real person. This woman wants to expose herself for who she really is and this "drug" or lovin has overwhelmed her enough to make herself feel so vulnerable. She is a slave yet she is free to be held, to be embraced, to be cherished, and to be "thoroughly" loved, passionately and unfiltered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Question? So if you break up from suga love is that Diabeties?(LMAO)
    Real talk I like it! Well written and fun to read. It read as if were written from the bright side of a relatioship. Which is great to read in these tough time's for the single,depressed and rough relationship having people out there! Keep it coming!!

    ReplyDelete