Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Autumn is Almost Here!

Every morning when I wake up, I can't help to think I can't wait until school starts. Then I realize, I haven't been in school for 4 years since I graduated. I'm so used to going to school and counting down the days when we would get a break. I have been going to school since I was 2 going on 3 yrs old. I guess I can't kick the 20yr routine. I miss it!

Autumn to me has the best weather. It will be here on Thursday and I love the in between not too hot and not too cold feeling. Now that I have to get up and go to work, I can't live without my music. It gets my head right for the day and makes me look at things in a positive way.

Autumn is also the lead way to all the holidays where you hang out with your family. Some people don't like spending time with their family, but I do. I love being with my family during the holidays because you get to catch up with family you haven't seen in a while.

So, what do you like about Autumn. Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy Autumn because the colors change in the leaves. This season is a cozy one. I like wearing sweaters. You can slip in and out of a sweater quickly. Sound like a marshmallow roast to me!

    ReplyDelete