Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

What Would You Do?

While I was a visit to New York this weekend that passed, I saw the movie Lottery Ticket. I keep thinking, what would I do if I won the lottery or had a million/billion dollars in my possession? This is what I would do:

(1) I would quit my job (working for others) and start my own business.
(2) I would tell my parents they will never have work a day in their lives anymore and build my mom her dream home.
(3) I would start a charity for Breast and Colon cancer as a tribute to my late grandma and uncle.
(4) I would so give back to my community in New York and build a community center for kids to have a place to go to for anything they need or want.
(5) I would travel the world and learn how to cook the dishes from all the different countries I visited.
(6) I would build myself my own music studio.
(7) I would buy me a house in the Caribbean, so I can have a place to go to when I over stressed and over work.

Now, I would love to know, what you would do if you won the lottery or had a million/billion dollars right at tip of your fingers?

No comments:

Post a Comment