Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

New Year!

Hi everyone. I know it has been 3 months since I have written a blog, but I'm still here! Its a new year and last year was pretty rough for me. I had never seen so many people I knew die last year. I started getting depressed because I felt, if I die, would it be too soon? Would I have impacted people's lives? Will I have done much that God would be satisfied? I just learned that life is so precious and we need to learn to appreciate the people here on earth that are around us and know.

Now that 2011 has begun, it was a rough start. I had to go and take care of family and it had tested my patience. The lessons I have learned from this experience are:
(1) If someone is willing to help you, take the help and learn how to trust.
(2) Make sure I have lived life to the fullest because regrets can make you a cranky & nasty person.
(3) Lastly, everyone in your family is valuable and try to learn about them because you can't go anywhere in life until you know your history.

So, I'm still single and the weirdest thing has happened to me. 2 guys that I have had a relationship in the past have tried to get back with me. Its like they had an epiphany because they say they knew I was a good girl and now they want to be with me. WTF? So, one of them is pissed at me because I don't call him. He told me that he's not the boyfriend type and he kept calling me at 4am. So I told him please stop calling me because I'm not a booty call. Lastly, when my grandma past this idiot texted me on the day of the funeral and asked me what I was doing. I told him I was at my grandma's funeral, all he said was ok. We buried her last April and I didn't hear from until August. So, you know that relationship is done.The second guy is something else. I went out with him in college and he cheated on me with a girl. Now they have 2 kids and he wants me back. What do you think?


Now I have begun a new lifestyle change for the new year. I'm going on a cruise for my 30th in November and I want to look good. So, last week in Charlotte when we were all were stuck in the house for a few days, may not have been the best time for me to start this change. But in reality I think it was a good thing. It was a test to see if I was going to eat fruit instead of eating what I really wanted was the chips and the ice cream. I have to keep the focus though.

So, now I'm hoping all the craziness is behind me and my 29th year is not going to be filled with drama. Thanks for letting me share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment