Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Reality Show Junkie

I can't deny it, but I have to have my dose of reality tv. The shows I enjoy to watch are The Real Housewives of Atanta, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, What Chilli Wants, Brandy & Ray J, and of course Keeping Up With The Kardashians.



I love to watch how the drama unfolds on the housewives show. They are so caddy and fake to one another. I really like Kandi and Sheree from Atlanta. Kandi seems to keep it real all the time. I also enjoy watching her mom. She has much wisdom. At first it seemed to me like Sheree was a gold-digger, but I realized she is a divorced woman who deserves money for putting up with the crazy shit from being married to a professional athlete. She seems to be like, we hate drama and try to stay far away from it. Pheadra is a very intelligent woman who says dumb things. But Kim and Nene have to cracking up all the time. I really don't understand their relationship. One day they are on and the next thing they are telling each other off. I want to say this to Kim: Honey, please stop trying to be a singer. Its just not your fortee. You don't seem to want it that bad because you don't sacrifice and you need to stop smoking.



The woman I like on Beverly Hills is Adrienne, Lisa, Kim, and Kyle. Adrienne and Lisa have much wisdom and teach the other women how to be patient and not get so defensive about little things. Kim and Kyle are sisters who go through a lot of ups and downs and they will eventually get it together. Taylor is a woman I think needs to get out of a marriage if she isn't happy. She doesn't want to get out because she enjoys the lifestyle, but sometimes you have to sacrifice and you will probably get a life you enjoy. Camille is a lady I really don't understand. I'm sorry about her marriage ending in the public. I hope she is ok because she needs to be strong for her children now.



What Chilli wants is a funny show. Chillin has this list that no one can measure up to. I enjoy watching her go on dates and seeing her reaction. I also think that Floyd Mayweather is not the guy for her because he seems to be stuck on himself. You don't want a man like that because they are selfish. Brandy and Ray J's show is funny too. I enjoy watching the two of them and their family. They have a tight net family that many black people rarely see on tv. I hope they continue to be positive.



Lastly, I enjoy the Kardashians. The way they were able to get a tv contract may not have been the best way to get in the industry, but they are very entertaining. I like how they show how families are very crazy at times, but they have each other backs. I hope they continue success too.



Tell me what are your tv gulity pleasures.

1 comment:

  1. benjamin Nelson Diego JohnJanuary 30, 2011 at 6:53 PM

    this is a great piece of work. Keep it up and never give up on this.

    ReplyDelete