Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Some Married Men

Now, I have never been married, but in the past weeks I have been getting invites from married men to sleep with them. WTF? Do they think I'm that desperate to have someone? I don't think so! My thing is, why marry if you know that you just want to live the single life? Its not wrong to not get married.

What is this thing that if a married man has a chick on the side, then he is a pimp? Some men think that he's the man if he does. One of my guy friends said that it was an innate thing in a man to cheat. Ummmm.......no! What is wrong with our society? It's not an innate thing for a man to cheat. I know many men who take their vows very seriously. So, what does society have to say about that one?

Even one of my girlfriends said that a man is going to cheat no matter what in a relationship. We (women) need to just accept it. Ummm.....hell no! Now, I know why there is a show called Snapped. I don't blame some women from snapping, but killing is not the best option. Getting a man back means that you aren't over the initial hurt. Just leave him alone because your freedom should be worth more than to get a man back who doesn't care nothing about you. He moved on to the next, and so should you.

So, I think I might just stay single for a little while longer. I wish some men would just be honest and keep their vows. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment