Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Does Size Matter?

One of my guy friends, who reads this blog, told me I need to write a topic that will spice things up. So, this one is for you babe. On Saturday night, a few of my friends and I went clubbing. My friend's cousin asked, "Most women do not like big men because they think a big man would have a small penis. Is this true?"

Well, to me, I'm very different, but the size doesn't matter. It's more of the man's motion. The reason why I say this is because some men that have big penises don't know what to do with it. They are totally clueless. Then sometimes when a man that has a big penis knows what he is doing, but treats you like shit. I mean, who wants that? I have also found out that smaller men pack more than average size men. Its kind of like they make up for the lack of height.

Some men also act like idiots and make some women not want to have sex all together. Just because a man has a big penis might mean he may not have a mind. Some men feel like they are God's gift to women when they know can work the middle and do it all too well. Who wants to sleep with a man who gives great sex, but can't hold a conversation? Who wants to sleep with a man who sleeps with everyone and their momma? Ummmm...that's disgusting, but not me!

So, does size really matter? I would love to know.

3 comments:

  1. I think it's all about how the man handles himself as well! Who cares if they're huge or tiny if they can't do anything with it. Sex is so much more meaningful if its with someone who actually can talk with you and cares how your experience is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with what you said about how bigger men in the middle have smaller heads up top. My ex boyfriend was well endowed but was very dumb! LOL... we really couldn't have a conversation! I mean we talked, but it was always silly stuff...nothing requiring any brain cells! It is all about how they use it... a big thing with no feeling or ill feelings or a crazy man behind it does no good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its definitely about the motion in the ocean... i'm a male and i'm not Ron Jeremy, but I haven't gotten any complaints and I like to think i'm pretty adequate down there. But several female friends of mine have confirmed that size is not an issue as long as he knows what the hell hes doing... but again different strokes for different folks... you have females who are basically just "size queens", and only get off on a guy with a big pole... then you have real women who care way more about other aspects of a relationship than the size of their man's man... at the end of the day i do think if you cant perform in the bedroom then it doesnt really matter what size you are anyway...

    ReplyDelete